Monday, November 5, 2012

30-Day Challenge, Day 7: Favorite Word

When I first saw what the challenge was for this day, I was completely confused on why that was part of a drawing challenge. I thought that I would be able to draw the word in a way that represents its meaning, but I decided to just go with this. I also spent a great deal of time trying to think what my favorite word is. I know a lot of people have a word they love to say all the time, but I couldn't think of one for myself. Laura suggested this word to me, and I realized I did like this word. It's fun to say, it's good to eat, and it looks cool with this font. Ever since learning how to draw a 3-dimensional city skyline in 5th grade art class, I have enjoyed trying to draw something similar as often as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment